Looks like it took time but it really didn't. That's the best part!
Here are the products I used.
This is my favorite mascara!!!
- Apply the "Eye and Lip Primer" all over your lid and blend it out.
- With the "Oval Fluff Brush" pat on "Heirloom" to the lid and blend it upward.
- Apply "Stash" eyeliner and make a small wing.
- Line your lower lid using "Eldorado" and sweep it up underneath "Stash" so that they connect on the outer part of your eye.
- Last but not least, Apply mascara or falsies (I did not use falsies for this look) and you done!
I hope you enjoyed this look! :)