Thursday, August 25, 2011

Soft Pink Smokey Eyes


My makeup look today!
 I absolutely love this pink! I like that its very pigmented and subtle enough to wear to work, school, or just because. :)

Products I used

Swatches

All the products I used are from Still Glamorus Cosmetics!
I am working on making a YouTube channel but it may be a little while before I upload anything. I'm still trying to get the hang of things haha. I will be sure to keep you posted for those of you who may be interested in that :) Have a great day everyone!!

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty look! I would love to see a tutorial on it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty .. Cant wait to see a tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your eyelashes are beautiful lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous!
    i need you in California!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should have a makeup channel. These products look great! Check out my bloggie sometime if you like, it would be an honor
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 That's So Renee, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena