I think colors like that are fun and make every eye color pop. This is the look I did using this quad.
- I used the silver color all over the lid, patting it with a regular eye shadow brush.
- With a crease brush I placed the top purple color on the outer edge of the eye and blended in a little with the silver.
- Taking a small angled eyeliner brush, I placed the teal/green color in the bottom lash line.
- To make the eye pop i used the white color just in the inner corner of my eye.
- Add mascara and we're done!