Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Silver Eyes with a Pop of Color

Revlon is one of my favorite drug store brands. Every Revlon product I've bought I  loved So, I recently bought the Revlon ColorStay quad in Silver Fox at my local Walgreens during their 40% off sale (along with others haha) and what attracted me to this product was the pretty teal/green color.

I think colors like that are fun and make every eye color pop. This is the look I did using this quad.

 
Short Tutorial
  • I used the silver color all over the lid, patting it with a regular eye shadow brush.
  • With a crease brush I placed the top purple color on the outer edge of the eye and blended in a little with the silver.
  • Taking a small angled eyeliner brush, I placed the teal/green color in the bottom lash line.
  • To make the eye pop i used the white color just in the inner corner of my eye.
  • Add mascara and we're done!
*this white was probably meant to be used as a highlight color but its too light for me so, I used Sugar Cookie from Still Glamorus Cosmetics below the brow bone.


<3






3 comments:

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 That's So Renee, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena