Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Modern Nail Art Tutorial

I thought I would have a little fun and do something different with my nails and this is what I came up with. Hopefully this tutorial works for you ladies :) If you have any tips on how I can better my tutorials, please let me know ;) ENJOY!

                
Polish alternating nails with the colors of your choice. I chose to use Sally Henson Insta- Dri in Purple Bolt and Silver Sweep.
Then with the opposite color polish the tips in a diagonal motion. I did mine a bit messy haha, I will get better with practice :)
The last step is to take Purple Bolt and make 3 to 4 dots on the Silver part of the nail. If you have a dotting tool this will work great, but since I don't have one yet, I simply used an open bobby pin.
Clean around the edges and were done!! :)


                

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 That's So Renee, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena