Urban Decay NAKED palette: Half Baked (1), Smog (2), Dark horse (3)Virgin (4)
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner: Zero
Still Glamorus Cosmetic brushes: shadow crease, round contour, oval fluff
Avon: Shadow Brush
- Apply Urban Decays Primer Potion all over your lid with your finger and blend it out. *This helps make the shadow last longer and prevents creasing.
- With the shadow crease brush, apply Smog (2) in your crease.
- Take the oval fluff brush and apply Half Baked (1) to the lid and lower lid in a patting motion. *this helps to intensify the color and limits fall out.
- Blend the colors together :)
- With the round contour brush, make a small "V" shape in your outer corner using Dark Horse (3) and also apply it to the lower outer part of your lid.
- Blend it out using the shadow crease brush * It is very important to blend out any harsh lines, so blend, blend, blend :)
- Then last but not least, take a fluffy shadow brush and apply Virgin (4) as a highlight just below the brow bone and into the tear duct and blend again.
- Apply UD 24/7 eyeliner in Zero to your lid and into your water line.
- Optional: Apply false lashes. I used Red Cherry #217
- Were done!!!