I also wanted something other then a plain white tip. So i thought id change it up a bit and use a little color and glitter. This look was very simple and easy to do :) Here is how i did it!
- Make sure your nails are clean of any dirt and oils. I go over every nail with a little but of 100% acetone on a cotton ball.
- File and shape your nails (if needed)
- Apply base coat (I used Santee plus base coat)
- Just on tips apply desired color (I used Sally Hansen Insta-dry in Silver Sweep)
- Apply a glitter of your choice (I used Wet and Wilds Wild Shine in Sparked)
- Finally, apply top coat and your done!!
I normally change my polish at least twice a week, but with this look, i will probably try out new art designs and see what new looks i can come up with :) I hope you enjoyed this! I look forward to sharing more looks and designs with you soon :D