Sunday, August 7, 2011

Simple and Easy Glitter Tips

I love the simplicity and sophisticated look of the french tip, but 
I also wanted something other then a plain white tip.  So i thought id change it up a bit and use a little color and glitter. This look was very simple and easy to do :) Here is how i did it!
  • Make sure your nails are clean of any dirt and oils. I go over every nail with a little but of 100% acetone on a cotton ball.
  • File and shape your nails (if needed)
  • Apply base coat (I used Santee plus base coat)
  • Just on tips apply desired color (I used Sally Hansen Insta-dry in Silver Sweep)
  • Apply a glitter of your choice (I used Wet and Wilds Wild Shine in Sparked)
  • Finally, apply top coat and your done!!
Tip** When you apply your top coat, sweep the brush at the very ends of your tips. This helps to seal in your polish and it wont chip ;)

I normally change my polish at least twice a week, but with this look, i will probably try out new art designs and see what new looks i can come up with :) I hope you enjoyed this! I look forward to sharing more looks and designs with you soon :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 That's So Renee, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena