Tuesday, October 25, 2011

NOTD- Green Gradient look

Loving this look today! I decided to use these colors together, because I thought they complemented each other well and they both had a metallic look to them. Metallic polishes are very trendy right now. ;) 
I hope you enjoyed this nail look <3


Products used


How I did this!
  • Applied Base coat
  • Used 2 coats of Ultas "Jaded". 
  • Applied and light layer of Ultas "Alter Ego" to only the bottom half of my nail. 
  • Added another layer of "Alter Ego" to only the tips of my nail.
  • Lightly applied a coat of SinfulColors "Call You Later" glitter to the bottom half on my nail, flicking the brush upward to give it the effect that the glitter was settling at the tip of the nail.
Swatches 


Thank you for reading!! Please leave a comment I love to read them! 
Have a beautiful day ;)


2 comments:

  1. that looks soo nice! I was going to do the same thing withthe nail polish that you sent me! :-) but just with the glitter :-) Great post love!

    ReplyDelete

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 That's So Renee, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena