Friday, September 9, 2011

Nail Art Perfect for Any Occasion

My good friend recently bought Rise and Shine from SinfulColors and I thought gold would look so pretty with this color. This is what I did. It's fun, simple and this color  looks awesome on anyone!  


Simple Tutorial
  • Apply your favorite base coat.
  • Polish all nails using Rise and Shine 940 from SinfulColors
  • On any finger you like (I chose my index), make a straight diagonal line going cross the nail. * Gold is Flower Girl from SinfulColor Nail Art.
  • Then carefully make 3 lines going in the opposite direction.
  • Apply top coat and you done!! 
See! very simple and easy and still gives your nails a little unique touch. Hope you try this out ;) Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 That's So Renee, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena