Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Green and Purple Eyes

My makeup look today!


<3

This is one of my favorite looks I have done. The green and purple really complemented my brown eyes.

Products I used 
Quick Tutorial 
  • Primed my entire lid with Elf's $1 primer
  • Gently patted Ultas Green machine onto the lid, right before the crease. (Pat to prevent or minimize fall out) 
  • Also, Place this color on your lower lash line three quarters of the way, leaving the inner corner clean.
  • In the crease I used the bottom right purple in the "Color of Hope" quad. Then blended the two colors together. Pick up a little more product and place in the bottom outer corner of your eye.
  • Place Ultas Platinum in the inner corner of your eye also, placing it on your lower lashing connecting it to the green.
**Placing a light color in the inner corners of the eye will help the eyes to pop.**

I hope this was easy to follow :)  

Also wearing Rimmels Pink Blush lipstick and Still Glamorus Cosmetics blush in Fresh Face

I hope everyone enjoyed this look as much as I did!! Have a great day and stay beautiful <3

1 comment:

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 That's So Renee, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena