My makeup look today!
This is one of my favorite looks I have done. The green and purple really complemented my brown eyes.
Products I used
- Primed my entire lid with Elf's $1 primer
- Gently patted Ultas Green machine onto the lid, right before the crease. (Pat to prevent or minimize fall out)
- Also, Place this color on your lower lash line three quarters of the way, leaving the inner corner clean.
- In the crease I used the bottom right purple in the "Color of Hope" quad. Then blended the two colors together. Pick up a little more product and place in the bottom outer corner of your eye.
- Place Ultas Platinum in the inner corner of your eye also, placing it on your lower lashing connecting it to the green.
I hope this was easy to follow :)
Also wearing Rimmels Pink Blush lipstick and Still Glamorus Cosmetics blush in Fresh Face
I hope everyone enjoyed this look as much as I did!! Have a great day and stay beautiful <3