Monday, September 12, 2011

Goddess Inspired Nails

I was inspired by one of my favorite pigments from Still Glamorus Cosmetics called Goddess. When I used the pigment the other day I thought, wow I would love this color on my nails. So, I got into drawer of polishes and came up with this. You probably have noticed I use a lot of SinfulColor polishes, this is because I love the longevity of them and I have never had a problem with chipping. I love, love, love them! and not to mention they are really inexpensive and that is always a plus to me :) Try this out and let me know what you think!!

Products used:
SinfulColors - Social Ladder 924 (base color for all nails)
SinfulColor Nail Art- Flower Girl (used on index and ring finger)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 That's So Renee, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena