Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Green and Brown Makeup Tutorial

This is a wearable green and brown eye makeup tutorial!!  

This picture was taken in my car, that's why the color is a bit off :/ sorry about that. But here is how I did this!! 

Step 1

I primed my lid using Still Glamorus Cosmetics (SGC) Eye and Lip Primer then I used "Tremor" eye shadow also from SGC on the crease with a crease brush. Make sure to blend out any harsh edges.

Step 2

Using a flat eye shadow brush I patted on L'Oreal Infallible eye shadow in "Golden Sage" on the lid and slightly blended the two together.

Step 3

For a highlight I added SGC "Sugar Cookie" on my brow bone and in the inner corner.

Step 4

For eyeliner I used SGC gel liner in "Black Out" I decided to wing out the liner a bit to make it a little more dramatic.

Step 5
Finally, I lined my top and bottom water line and added mascara. 
I like to wear false lashes often so in this look these are the ones I choose to wear. They are Red Cherry Lashes #217. (the picture above I am not wearing the lashes yet)




That's It I hope you liked it!! Thanks so much for reading and have a beautiful day!!!

XOXO Renee!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 That's So Renee, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena