Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Valentines Day is almost here!


Valentines Day is coming up and I know you ladies want to look extra glamorous for your boyfriend/husband or even just to have a night out with your girls. I'm going to be doing different makeup looks these coming up weeks as well as a couple nail looks. I plan to do some nice romantic looks, sexy looks, and even some dramatic, and natural. My Birthday is coming up on Thursday so I'm excited to even do a birthday look!! 

If you have any suggestions on what looks you would like to see I would be more than happy to do them :) I want to have fun with these looks and I want you to have fun and enjoy them with me! 

Have a great day everyone!! 
Stay happy, healthy, and beautiful

XOXO Renee! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 That's So Renee, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena